Legacy Collect Call - They charged me 16.09 extra for a 1 minute phone call.
I had jury duty recently in NY I had to use the pay phone since they take your phone away once you're inside their building I had no change so I used their service to listen to my voice mails which by the was lasted less then a minute, that same day all I was charged was a dollar now when checking my bank transactions I noticed that they charged me an extra $16 dollars and nine cents, this company is the biggest scam out there because there's absolutely no mentioned of a separate fee for using their service. I will find a way for them to pay me my money back.
VCeef340f review #477503
You may also like
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "I switched to Digis to get better speeds than Century Link but unfortunately that was a huge mistake. When I run a speed test, IF I can even connect to..."
- "I am a florist from out of town. I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket. I think they thought since I was out of town, I..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "she has several ads using different names - cassandra, sugar, ariel - and uses the number 347-741-1433. she's nice and everything up front, takes your money when she shows up,..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."